This vinaigrette has a great combination of flavors. Use it with Shredded Pork with Asian-Lime Squash or anything that needs a bit of Asian flavor.
|Asian Lime Vinaigrette|| |
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- 4-6 drops of Tabasco (or other hot pepper sauce)
- Dash of salt
- In a Vitamix, blender or mini-food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process until smooth, about 15 seconds.
Source: Variation of a recipe from Williams-Sonoma’s The New Slow Cooker: Fresh Recipes for the Modern Cook (2010)